Bookings are made only through the online booking facility on the HSRAA website. Payment may be made by online payment when making the booking, or an invoice can be sent for offline payment. Payment must be received prior to the date of the event.
Health Sciences Records and Archives Association members are entitled to a discount on the booking fee for most events. To qualify for the discount, members must have a current active subscription at the time of event. The code to activate the discount is shared with members by email and the ‘Members Area’ of the HSRAA website, and should not be made available to anyone else.
It is necessary to have a cancellations policy, because some costs such as room and meal/refreshment bookings are not reimbursed by venues if there is a late cancellation. Our cancellation policy is aligned with the cancellation policy of the venue(s) that we use, to ensure that HSRAA is not disadvantaged by cancellations being made. Additionally, fees and an administrative burden are incurred by HSRAA for the processing of payments (and refunds). The following is set out in the current Meetings and Conferences Policy.
If a delegate cancels his/her registration, the following applies:
- Cancellation within 60 days of event, no refund is payable (100% cancellation fee)
- Cancellation between 61 – 84 days, 25% refund payable (75% cancellation charge)
- Cancellation between 85 – 182 days, 50% refund payable (50% cancellation charge)
- Cancellation over 182 days of event, 75% refund (25% cancellation charge)
- If a delegate wishes to send another delegate in their place, then a £25 administration charge will be payable for make the changes necessary.