Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a global clinical records archives team, ensuring delivery of a fit for purpose archiving service for electronic and paper clinical records.
- Identifies, plans and drives implementation of CDGM initiatives, projects and process improvement activities to enhance clinical document management systems, processes and standards at Novartis.
- Act as CDGM contact for key stakeholders, collaborating with them to improve clinical documentation process, systems and capabilities across the organisation.
- Delivers excellence in service delivery, including optimisation and simplification in compliance with Novartis policies & regulatory requirements, responding in an agile way to new or evolving business priorities.
- Provide robust oversight of 3rd party vendor activities including monitoring sustainable performance against SLAs.
For more details and to apply, visit https://www.novartis.com/careers/career-search/job-details/363997br/cdm-archives-team-lead
Posted 16/05/2023, expiry 16/06/2023.