NOTE: The workshops will be held at the Future Inn, Cardiff. This hotel is approximately 10-minutes walk from the main conference hotel. The Futures Inn Hotel has parking for workshop attendees.
The Implications of the General Data Protection Regulation on Records Management
Dora Endreffy, Icon plc
Reynold Leming, Informu Solutions
The workshop will provide an overview and practical advice on a number of cross sections between records management and GDPR, including:
• how to plan and execute information audits, using Record Inventories and Information Registers;
• using data maps;
• what do we mean by "legally defensible retention schedules";
• using retention schedules and disposition requirements under GDPR.
Data Integrity Expectations, Challenges and Best Practice for GxP Compliance
Russell Joyce, Director, Heath Barrowcliff Consulting
David Thompson, Principal Consultant, Clarity Compliance Solutions
The workshop will focus on bringing the participants up to speed on the current data integrity expectations, practices and challenges being faced by the industry.
The workshop will cover:
1) Update on latest data integrity guidance
2) Latest data integrity industry trends
3) Exercise A - The challenges of data integrity applied to archiving
4) Auditing for data integrity
- Hosting DI audits
- Delivering DI audits
- Preparing for DI audits
5) Roundtable discussion and Q&A session
Both workshops take place between 13:00 and 17:00 on Wednesday 8th May 2019. Registration and refreshments are avialable from 12:30.
Return to main conference information page.