The Role of the Archivist and the Operation of a GLP Archive
The primary focus of this one day course is on the implementation of archive procedures within an organisation and the operation of an archive in compliance with GLP. The principles of archiving covered in this course are also relevant for any research or scientific archive.
The detailed training programme is here.
This training courses will take place at Qualogy, in Rushden. The cost of the courses will be £390 + VAT for non-members, £350 + VAT for HSRAA members
- If you have questions about either of these courses, please contact us.
- If you would like to book this course, please download the booking form here.
Feedback received from the delegates on previous courses included the following endorsements:
- It was suitable for both experienced archivists and those that were new to the job. The course was easy to follow.
- A very well run course, covered a range of topics I’d not considered as an archivist.
- Learnt a lot of important information on this subject which I can forward & implement.
- Gave a good overview that applied to all.
- Answered a lot of practical questions.
- Enjoyed being a smallish group which enabled the course to be interactive.
- Enjoyed listening to the other delegate’s comments and experiences.
- The inspections and audits – was one of the most important points for me.
- Enjoyed the archive tour, looking around a regulatory archive and understanding the systems in place.
- It was really helpful to understand what the roles & responsibilities of the Archivist should be as this is an area that I’m looking into progressing within my career.
- The tutors have excellent knowledge of the subjects and are able to answer any questions.
- The material includes copies of the regulations and all the slides to take away.
Venue Phone: +44 (0)1933 357953
Venue Website: https://www.qualogy.co.ukAddress:
Rushden, Cambridgeshire, NN14 4ZL, United Kingdom
March 13, 2018
9:30 am - 4:30 pm