The Role of the Archivist & Operation of a GCP Archive
The primary focus of this course is on the implementation of archive procedures within an organisation and the operation of an archive in compliance with GxP. The course is designed to be suitable for staff working in a GCP-regulated archive and/or TMF Owners, but the course now also includes other GxP regulations, providing attendees with richer course content, an opportunity to contrast GCP requirements with other regulations, and an opportunity to network with other GxP regulated archive staff. The principles of archiving covered in this course are also relevant for any research or scientific archive. Topics covered are:
- GxP Records Management Principles
- Archive-related GxP Regulations
- The GxP Archivist
- The GxP Archive
- Outsourcing GxP Archives
The course is delivered as a one-day training course, or as a series of webinar modules. The webinar modules (corresponding to the topics above) may also be booked individually. For a more detailed description of the course contents, click here.
Certificates of attendance are provided.
Location and dates – classroom training:
Next one-day training course date: Thursday 4th April 2019, at the Ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport Hotel.
- Module 1 – GxP Records Management Principles: Thursday 21st March 2019, 15:00hrs GMT
- Module 2 – Archive-related GxP Regulations: Thursday 11th April 2019, 15:00hrs BST
- Module 3 – The GxP Archivist: Thursday 16th May 2019, 15:00hrs BST
- Module 4 – The GxP Archive: Thursday 6th June 2019, 15:00hrs GMT
- Module 5 – Outsourcing GxP Archives: Tuesday 2nd July 2019, 15:00hrs GMT
Access to a recording of the webinar will be made available if you can’t attend one of the live events.