GxP-Regulated Archives and the GxP Archivist
The primary focus of this course is on the implementation of archive procedures within an organisation and the operation of an archive in compliance with GxP (GLP, GCP, GMP). The principles of archiving covered in this course are also relevant for any research or scientific archive. Topics covered are:
- GxP Records Management Principles
- Archive-related GxP Regulations
- The GxP Archivist
- The GxP Archive
- Outsourcing GxP Archives
The course is delivered as a one-day training course, or as a series of webinar modules. The webinar modules (corresponding to the the topics above) may also be booked individually. For a more detailed description of the course contents, click here.
Location and dates – classroom training:
Next one-day training course date: Thursday 13th September 2018, at the Ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport Hotel.
- Module 1 – GxP Records Management Principles: Friday 21st September 2018, 15:00hrs BST
- Module 2 – Archive-related GxP Regulations: Tuesday 23rd October 2018, 15:00hrs BST
- Module 3 – The GxP Archivist: Tuesday 20th November 2018, 15:00hrs GMT
- Module 4 – The GxP Archive: Tuesday 11th December 2018, 15:00hrs GMT
- Module 5 – Outsourcing GxP Archives: Tuesday 22nd January 2019, 15:00hrs GMT