Introduction to GxP Records Management Course Overview
This is a one-day comprehensive training course which has been designed to look at records relevant to the following GxPs:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
The content covers:
- general records management principles and regulations
- the advantages and disadvantages of paper and electronic files
- key features of Electronic Document Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
Location and bookings
Courses are usually run at Touchbase Meeting Centre, Heathrow Airport.
The cost of the course will be £350 for HSRAA members, £395 for non-members.
An early bird discount rate may be available, £250 for HSRAA members, £295 for non-members.
Next course date: contact us