The Health Sciences Records and Archives Association runs the following training courses
GxP-Regulated Archives and the GxP Archivist
- This training course cover the role of the archivist and the operation of the archive. It is suitable for archivists who have recently joined the profession or wish to refresh their knowledge of good archiving practice.
- The course is aimed primarily at those in a regulatory archive environment (GLP, GCP, GMP) but is also beneficial for those working in research archives.
- The course is delivered as a one-day training course, and as a series of 5 one-hour webinars scheduled over 5 months.
- Numbers are limited to ensure that all delegates have the opportunity to participate and interact with trainers.
- Further details can be found on the GxP-Regulated Archives and the GxP Archivist course page.
Managing Electronic Records
- We are currently reviewing our training platform and this course will become available again at a later date.
Please note that we do not have the facility to generate invoices manually and to take offline payments. We use third-party booking systems that only provide for online payment by credit/debit card. If you do not have access to a company/corporate card, please make a payment using your personal card and use your company’s standard process for employee reimbursement of expenses i.e. the same process as out-of-pocket travel expenses that you would reclaim.