HSRAA is delighted to be joined by Dr. Matthew Addis (Co-Founder and CTO, Digital Preservation Technical Lead at Arkivum Ltd) for this interactive webinar and open discussion on digital archiving and digital preservation.
This July 16 Friday session will explore
- Practical approaches to digital preservation for the life sciences and
- best practice to ensure compliance with regulations
- how to create fit-for-purpose digital archives
- how to improve the integrity, trustworthiness and reliability of
archived digital records and data.
Register early to avoid disappointment!
Registration is FREE for HSRAA members.
If you are not currently an HSRAA member, you can apply for annual membership for just £60 using this link: https://the-hsraa.org/howtojoin. Membership includes free access to:
- ONrecord (the twice-a-year journal of the HSRAA)
- “Let’s Talk” Webinars
- HSRAA Members Forum
- HSRAA Guides & Publications
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounts on Training and Conferences