HSRAA is delighted to be joined by Angel Ramos, CRM, IGP, MLIS (Manager, Clinical Records Management at Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.) and Keith Win, MS (Manager, Clinical Systems at Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.) for this interactive webinar and open discussion on digital preservation strategies and tactics for clinical records as well as ARMA’s Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles® from two experienced technical experts in the area of records and archives management.
This September 10 Friday session will explore
- Digital preservation strategies and tactics for clinical records
- best practices to ensure preservation during migrations and transfers
- how data integrity and other conceptual principles tie into ARMA’s Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles® (The Principles®)
- where to begin to level up the integrity, trustworthiness and reliability of archived digital records and data.
Register early to avoid disappointment!
Registration is FREE for HSRAA members.
If you are not currently an HSRAA member, you can apply for annual membership for just £60 using this link: https://the-hsraa.org/howtojoin. Membership includes free access to:
- ONrecord (the twice-a-year journal of the HSRAA)
- “Let’s Talk” Webinars
- HSRAA Members Forum
- HSRAA Guides & Publications
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounts on Training and Conferences